5 Naturally Based Products You Need In 2017 For A Healthier Life.
This year a big focus has been put on reducing the amount of chemicals that my body is exposed to; and I started this by re-evaluating the products I use in my beauty/self-care regime. Over the past 8 months I have slowly been transitioning my products to naturally based. Below I will discuss the 5 naturally based products that are a must this year… and for many years to come!
This post contains affiliate links. All affiliate links are in alignment with Dreaming In Turquoise’s mission and would be recommended regardless of compensation.
Why is this important?
In our everyday lives, we are exposed to many different chemicals through our environments, the food we eat and the products we use in our home & put on our bodies. If I can choose naturally based products, something I do have control over, then I feel I can start to make a difference in reducing my exposure to harsh chemicals.
Did you know? It takes only 26 seconds for products to be absorbed through our skin (our largest organ in the body) and be transferred into our blood stream??!
5 Naturally Based Products To Live A Healthier Life:
- Routine De-Odor-Cream ($31) , is an awesome naturally based option with a variety of fresh scents and a “baking soda free” option for those with sensitive skin (if you try the baking soda original formula and start to notice red marks/bumps in your armpit, opt for the baking soda free.) I tried the “Lucy in the Sky” scent which smells like patchouli, and holds it scent all day long -B.O. stay away! With a bit of a hefty price tag up front, this is 100% worth it and the 58ml jar lasts for ever!!
2. Eye Wonder Lash & Brow Serum by MONAT ($79), is a naturally based lash/eyebrow serum which supports your eye lashes and eye brow growth and fullness. This is a must have if you want to ditch the “falsies and glue” routine. Easy to apply, naturally based and effective – the Eye Wonder is an amazing product for your beauty routine! And, this company has a 30 day money back guarantee.
3. Fairy Dust by Lush ($18), is a magical dusting powder that adds a little sparkle to your skin. I love using this for a night out to give my skin a beautifully vibrant shimmer.
Want to know how to support your wellness with essential oils, check out The 4 Must Have Essential Oils This Fall HERE.
4. Saje’s Get Well Cough&Cold Kit ($45), is a necessity for the upcoming cold season. The immunity roll on and Echinacea spray are essential to catch the cold early and “nip it” in the butt! The chest cold soothing balm, will give you the all natural relief of your respiratory symptoms. Saje currently has this kit on as their “feature” product, when you spend $30 you get the kit for $22 – seriously great deal!
5. Molr Dental Club C+C ($43), this Coconut and Charcoal teeth whitening powder is a must have if you want to have brighter, whiter smile. The brush has soft bristles which is gentle on your teeth, and its turquoise!!… other colours are available, although I don’t know why you would choose one 😉 I found out about this product in my FABFITFUN box. (Want to know more? Check it out here)
I have noticed a whiter smile in the short time I have been using the powder. And I love that there isn’t an unpleasant taste. (Note: To the all the klutz’s out there.. be sure to place the plastic protective lid after dipping tooth-brush into powder…)
That wraps up our naturally based product recommendations for a healthier life. I encourage you to take a look at the products (and their ingredients) you’re using and evaluate how they are supporting your wellness goals. My suggestion: Start small, swap out one item at a time (one a month works well) and by this time next year, you will have made huge progress!
What’s your favourite naturally based product?